Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Tummy Difference



Bella is making such great progress and is starting to feel herself. TMI, but she finally went poo last night. Yay!! A big step given what she's endured. She's gotten a lot friskier too and wants to play with her sister, which she's done but slightly. No running or stairs for her for a while. But I've got to say her incision is looking great and I hope it heals so that it can hardly be seen once her tummy fur grows back. I thought I'd post a side-by-side of Rikka and Bella so you can get an idea of her incision. It's huge IMO.

And, it seems that Rikka can sense Bella's mood and is paying a little more attention to her too. She seemed a little standoffish at first, but is coming around. She wants her to play too.

1 comment:

Julie Brown said...

I'm so glad she made it through this. What a scare!