Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update!

So, I was on a boating event all weekend which is one reason I haven't posted anything. But also, my Princess Bella has been sick. And, she has only gotten worse and had to be taken to the vets yesterday where she was given an IV of fluids and potassium. She's been vomitting and as of yesterday evening she does not want to eat. Today she didn't want any water or food and I took her back to the vets where they are watching her and going to give her more fluids. They think she's got an infection of some sort and she's on antibiotics as well as another medicine to reduce the acid in her stomach. But they haven't had enough time to work to make her significantly better. Hopefully when I pick her up this evening she'll be better. So all I can seem to do is hold her when I am home; which she just loves. And, of course Rikka gets to snuggle too. Maybe tonight I'll bring her to my studio and make at least one card, but her health comes first. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She's like a (human) child to me as I don't have any of those.

No comments: