Thursday, July 24, 2008

6 Days till Convention!


Wow, where did the time go? And, with that means I'm scrambling to get everything done in time. I did manage to get 15 full card swaps done last night for convention. The card above is what I decided to make for that. These are to be traded with my circle of sister demonstrators in my senior downline's group at dinner Wednesday night in Salt Lake City. I guess I'd be more pumped, but with having so much to do and having Bella's recovery on my mind, it's not hit me too much yet. It probably will when I'm actually at the airport next week.
BTW, I love the SU new Scallop Punch which I used to make these cards. And, their Brushed Gold Card Stock is just fabulous. I wish they had more pieces in a pack though. 10 is just not enough. Maybe I'll talk to Shelli about this at Convention; Haha! Seriously though, something needs to be done about SU's shipping; way too slow.

No comments: