Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Boston Legal Bummed!


So, I was in my studio last night frantically trying to make as many cards as possible before 10:00 p.m. (when Boston Legal starts) and was in the house in time. However, Boston Legal would not be shown due to special coverage on the SoCal fires. So a mad dash back out to the studio to crank out a few more! These two were made using Ming's SU Season of Joy Stamp set. I've got to give that back to her on Friday so I'm trying to get as many made with it as possible.

Still working on my lighting! Took the picture this morning before I left the house. Put the cards on the trunk of Barby!

Items used:

SU-Season of Joy, Purely Pomegranate CS & Ink, Mellow Moss Ink, Very Vanilla CS, Handsome Hunter CS & Ink, and Circle Scallop Punch. Other: Misc. Paper and brads from Michael's, Ribbon from May Arts at Ben Franklin,

No comments: