Sunday, October 28, 2007

Golden Pumpkin!



I've had this pumpkin stamp for sometime now and have wanted to use it, but have been stumped as to how. I labored over this card for some time and even did the pumpkin on orange paper with the gold embossing powder but just didn't like it at all. So I redid the pumpkin on black paper with the gold embossing and like it so much better. The picture was hard to get considering I wanted to get the effects of the embossing powder in the picture. I wish I could remember where I got the un-mounted stamp from, but have not been able to. If I do, I'll go back and add it. In the meantime the supplies are very simple. SU-Black CS, Gold Metallic Ink and Embossing Powder, and Word Window Punch. Other items are from Michael's.

1 comment:

Polly Pierce said...

Nice one!
The black really shows off your pumpkin to its best.
It's good to see someone out there enjoying getting it just right, which can take time; can't it?