Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Purely Pomegranate Birthday Wishes!


My mom called me Sunday and asked if I'd make 2 birthday cards for friends of hers celebrating their birthday's on November 4. One I already had in stock, but this one I made last night. I recently bought the stamp from Michael's and wanted to use it. It's a lot like the Thanks So Much stamp that I did earlier in my postings. But it's made by Inkadinkado. And, I worked on numerous settings with my camera last night and I think I may be getting better. Of course, I took so many and don't recall what setting I used for this picture. Isn't that just smart? And, of course one part of the ribbon is not facing the right direction in the photo. I'm blonde what can I say.


Items used:

SU-Purely Pomegranate CS & Ink, Pretty in Pink CS and Close to Cocoa CS.

Other: PaperTrey Ink white card stock. Ribbon, stamp and brads from Michael's.

No comments: