Friday, October 19, 2007

Holiday Mode!


I guess I'm in a Winter Holiday mode as it seems I want to make holiday cards and not much else! Or, could it be I only have Ming's Season of Joy stamps for a short time! Yes, that could be it! :D So I made another card last night using it; and I do love that set! I'm definitely going to purchase it soon as it's only available until November 30. So if you want one too let me know before then. Everyone have a great weekend! I'm going boating one last time for the season!

Items used:

SU-Season of Joy, Handsome Hunter CS & Ink, Very Vanilla CS, Real Red CS & Ink, Pretty in Pink CS, SU Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Whisper White Tafetta Ribbon. Non-SU: Queen & Co. Brads, Rob & Bob Studio Holiday Slab from Michael's, Green Ribbon and Color Box Frost White Ink from Michael's. And, my paper piercer set.

No comments: