Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ming Dynasty!


Well, Ming's birthday is tomorrow and she's off today and tomorrow spending time with her sister who is here from Washington State. So, hopefully I'll be safe in posting this card, which I think I plan to give her for her birthday. She lives WAY in the country and doesn't have the best access to the internet and hopefully she won't have time to go and look. I'm still on the fence though about giving it to her. I am just not so sure how much I like it or how much she will like it.


Items used to assemble:

SU-Doodle This Stamp set, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla cardstock. SU-paper piercing template and SU Dimensionals were also used. The other papers are from The Paper Company which I purchased at Michael's along with the brads and Gold Cording. The sentiment is from The PaperTrey (Borders and Corners) and the little flowers I made using my Provo Craft flower die cut. Oh, and the ink is a Gold Pigment ink that I heat set to prevent smearing while working with.

No comments: