Monday, October 22, 2007

Piece of Cake!


My PaperTrey Ink order arrived Saturday while I was out of town boating with friends! Which was an awesome time by the way. Yay! And, even though I felt like ick on Sunday I managed to make a card; not my best. But a card nonetheless. Still working on my lighting too for pictures. Anyway, this set will, without a doubt, be one of my favorites I can just tell. It's got such diversity. If you want to see more images of cards with the 30 piece set go to the PaperTrey Ink website.
Items used:PaperTrey Ink stamps. SU-Close to Cocoa CS, Very Vanilla CS, Pretty in Pink CS, Pink Tafetta Ribbon, Flowers border stamp, Mellow Moss ink and Close to Cocoa marker, Chocolate Chip Ink, Dazzling Diamonds, Signo Gel Pen. Other: Happy Birthday embossing folder, Sizzix flower die cut, Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectangle die, Colorbox Pixie Dust Ink and brads from Michael's.

No comments: