Thursday, October 25, 2007

Office Thanks!


I made this card to give to a colleague and his wife. They were so kind and thoughtful while Bella and Rikka were sick and she sent him to work with 4 doggie cookbooks to let me look over. I kept them longer than I should have though. But everyday he'd ask me how they were, and even now he'll ask how the babies are doing. But his wife was apparently worried about them a lot.


I know it resembles the other Thanks card, but I got new May Arts ribbon from Ben Franklin and wanted to show it off. I love the colors. I used a part of my SU Delight in Life set and a Hero Arts Stamp from Memories Galore. The paper is SU Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate CS & Ink and PaperTrey Ink white CS. The pink brads are from Michael's.


Oh, and I bought a new digital camera but don't have a memory card for it yet. The one I bought for it doesn't work in it like it indicated it would. So the picture is still from my original digital. But I think the lighting is better, but not perfect.

No comments: