Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thanks So Much!

I made this card Friday evening, but because my weekend was non-stop and I had to take off Monday to regain some energy, I'm just now posting. I tried to make something last night and it just didn't work out like I planned. Earlier in the year I bought all these great Sizzix die cuts to make a fabulous Halloween Pop Up card; turned out a bust! I was so disappointed. But I'm going to check out the site again for the instructions and see what I'm doing wrong. But more than likely I'm going to stick with my SU Halloween cards. In the meantime below is what I used to make the card above.




SU-Close to Cocoa Ink, Delight in Life Stamp, Close to Cocoa CS and SU Ribbon. Misc. items are the Color Box Pigment (frost white) ink, PaperTrey White CS, other card stock and brads from Michael's. And, the most important stamp is the Hero Arts Thanks stamp. Love that stamp and the inspiration for the card is posted at the Memories Galore store locally.

No comments: