Monday, October 15, 2007

My space!





In July of this year I had my 12X20 shed converted to a studio. The items in the shed were moved to another one I had brought to my property, which you can see behind my studio. I could not be happier with how it all turned out. And, I absolutely love the time I get to create in there with my friends as well. Yesterday two of my very dearest friends came over to do just that. What a nice day it was. Both days were beautiful, but I spent most of Saturday doing yard/house work so I could play a little yesterday. Ultimately I want my backyard to be an oasis for me and all those who visit. It's a slow process, but it's coming along. Since building my house in 2004 it seems like my back yard has been torn up and hopefully I'm done for a while in making changes. Until I add a bigger bathroom suite on though! My house and the studio are most definitely a labor of love and a dream come true!

1 comment:

wearefromfrance said...

Love it love it love it!!! The colors are perfect and just the right atmosphere for creating. Great job!!