Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Photo Improvement?


Last night I went to Michael's to use the 40% off coupon my colleague (Debbie) so graciously gave me. I used the coupon on a Crop-A-Dile that I've been jonesing for so long. And, especially since Ming got one for her birthday. I guess you could say I had CAD envy!! :D No longer! But, since yesterday was also payday I splurged and got an Ott-Lite! Which happened to be marked 40% off as well. These lights are great as it's one of the most natural lights you can have in a lamp. So I set it up last night and took a picture of the FABULOUS Halloween Card Ming made for me! Isn't it an awesome card? And, I think given how dark the papers are that the light really helped me in getting a better picture. Plus, I think I've come to the conclusion that zooming the camera for the cards is not a good thing. So when I make a card tonight and get a picture I'll see if all the things I'm doing now to take better pictures holds true.

1 comment:

wearefromfrance said...

Love the card!! I can't believe I need to go back to Michael's again tonight for "googly eyes". Having seen how great they are on Ming's card, I'm definitely going to need them. Martha Stewart Halloween went on sale and I bought the witch and the bats in foam. Now TONIGHT is the night I get them all out for the card making session I'm been collecting materials for! I bet Ming had a lot of fun making this card! Can't wait to get started!!!!!