Thursday, October 11, 2007

Simple-Not So Simple!











I'm so frustrated with the pictures of my cards I just don't know what to do! I guess the next step is to buy a really nice light to see if that helps. I tried taking a picture of the card above outside in the sunlight and inside with various different lights and it still turns out not too good. But I wanted to post it cause I got my SU order yesterday. Which was a total surprise since it wasn't scheduled to arrive until sometime today. I haven't even told Ming yet; she will flip! Love the stamp sets and paper and ink I got. And, I got Ming the caddy for her SU inks for her birthday! One day I'll get one too! Anyway, although this card is simple in looks, it was much more time consuming as I had to emboss the stars without ruining my paper and then get my glue just right for the glitter. Still not perfect like I'd like, but it's okay. Like the lopsided star? Usually, that's what my tree ends up looking like. Haha!
Items used for the above card:
SU-Handsome Hunter CS and Ink, Ultimate Metallic Gold Ink, Wondrous Gift Stamps, Many Merry Messages Stamps, Romantic Red Glitter, Embossing Powder (Gold), glue, and the corner ticket punch. Other items were PaperTrey's white card stock. Without a doubt the best white card stock!

No comments: