Friday, October 19, 2007

Travel Posts!

I'm trying to determine what would make my blog even more interesting and make folks want to come back repeatedly. I've had a thought of journaling my travel experiences and sharing pictures from those places on here. For instance, it all started in 2004 with my first trip abroad to Turks & Caicos. In 2005 it was two weeks in Australia and in 2006 to Ambergris Caye, Belize. This year's winter trip is going to be to Tamarindo, Costa Rica. My traveling side kick for the first 3 years has always been my dear friend Katie. This year Bobbi and Jilly Bean will be going and Brian will join us the last 4 nights of the trip. Needless to say, each year has brought many great memories and some funny tales to tell. So if you think you'd be interested in reading and seeing pictures of those travels be sure to leave me a comment.

No comments: