Friday, October 5, 2007

My Beautiful Mini-Schnauzer Babies








Well, finally I've gotten some great pictures of my precious babies to share. Rikka and Bella are sisters born on 9/5/05 and they are without a doubt the sweetest, most precious puppy dogs I've ever had. They are so good with people, albeit, Bella is a bit reserved when it comes to children. They are always excited to see friends come over to the house and love to be held and doted on. They DO NOT like to swim as most dogs do though and they will have nothing to do with my pool. And, I'm glad actually. They don't mind boat rides though. They had an unexplained illness for about a month starting in August and have finally gotten much better if not totally cured. The pictures above are while they were not at 100% so they were not groomed like they normally are. Although, the nicest things about Mini-Schnauzers is that they don't shed, they don't have an odor and they are hypo-allergenic. These two are both solid black and you can hold them against you when you have a white shirt on and never know it when you take them away from you. Anyway, they are the loves of my life! And, Brian's too! Rikka is the one with the bigger ears and a more pronounced face, while Bella's ears are always down and she has more of a sweetheart face. Love my girls!

No comments: