Monday, October 29, 2007

Something Old, Nothing New!



So time got away from me last tonight and I didn't get anything new made. However, I do have something old I made to share. In looking at it I can see I've evolved somewhat; well at least I hope I have. :D And, even so, I still like it for the most part. When I first started making cards, I used almost all stickers, punches, textured card stock, and rub ons. And, I found the best stickers and rub ons and even some envelopes and premade cards were on the internet from companies in the U.K. Specifically, I like http://www.docrafts.co.uk/ a lot. From there I found a great number of stockists; the U.S. equivalent of online craft suppliers. Not all will sell or ship to the United States, but some good ones do. Anyway, the card above is made mostly from stockists products except for the shoe punch and the brads.

No comments: