Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Frustration!


So my new camera takes awesome pictures and very briefly I got a look at them on the computer using the card reader. When I was doing so and trying to rotate one, the program locked up and I had to shut it down. I then went to the scanner/printer to download that way and nothing. Tried to download them using a card reader again and nothing. Put the card back in the camera and I got "card error." Which meant the card had to be reformatted and I lost all pictures I took. I got some good ones of Bella and Rikka with Brian holding them too. But I can take more. And, the card pictures actually turned out great too. Oh, well. I'll make some cards this weekend and post when I can. In the meantime I thought this picture of Amber, me, Bobbi and Jill on our May Myrtle Beach trip was very nice. It's an annual thing we do and what a great time. As long as no one does anything to get hurt!! Little inside joke for my peeps!

No comments: